The National Autistic Society has recently launched Finding work , a job searching and work preparation handbook for employers and autistic people (including those with Asperger syndrome). Available free of charge from NAS online.
Stack Recruitment Agency
Stack Recruitment is a new recruitment agency which helps autistic job seekers find employment with inclusive employers and helps employers recruit autistic talent and diversify their workforce. Find out more on their website or by contacting email@example.com
- Asperger’s On the Job: Must-Have Advice for People with Asperger’s or High Functioning Autism and their Employers, Educators and Advocates by Rudy Simone
- Asperger’s Syndrome Workplace Survival Guide by Barbara Bissonnette.
- Asperger Syndrome and Employment: Adults Speak Out About Asperger Syndrome by Genevieve Edmonds
- Autism Equality in the Workplace: Removing Barriers and Challenging Discrimination by Janine Booth
- Business for Aspies: 42 Best Practices for Using Asperger Syndrome Traits at Work Successfully by Ashley Stanford
- How to Find Work That Works for People with Asperger Syndrome