The National Autistic Society has launched Finding work , a job searching and work preparation handbook for employers and autistic people (including those with Asperger syndrome). Available free of charge from NAS online.
Enna – Specialist Recruiters
Enna is a specialist recruitment agency who focus on supporting talented neurodivergent individuals find meaningful employment, connecting neurodivergent job seekers to employment opportunities with inclusive employers and support them throughout the recruitment process. For more information, please visit: www.enna.org or contact Enna via email Hello@enna.org
- Asperger’s On the Job: Must-Have Advice for People with Asperger’s or High Functioning Autism and their Employers, Educators and Advocates by Rudy Simone
- Asperger’s Syndrome Workplace Survival Guide by Barbara Bissonnette.
- Asperger Syndrome and Employment: Adults Speak Out About Asperger Syndrome by Genevieve Edmonds
- Autism Equality in the Workplace: Removing Barriers and Challenging Discrimination by Janine Booth
- Business for Aspies: 42 Best Practices for Using Asperger Syndrome Traits at Work Successfully by Ashley Stanford
- How to Find Work That Works for People with Asperger Syndrome
- Neurodiversity at Work: Drive, Innovation, Performance & Productivity with a Neurodiverse Workforce by Amanda Kirby and Theo Smith