Autism Forward CIO (“Autism Forward”) is a charitable incorporated organisation registered under charity number 1171704, with registered office at 37 Granville Park, London, SE13 7DY.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not further access or use the Site.
Autism Forward may change the Terms at any time and without notice. The date of the most recent update will be displayed on this page.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The Site is operated by Autism Forward. Throughout the Site and the Terms, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Autism Forward and the terms “you” and “your” refer to you the user.
You should print and keep a copy of these Terms for your records as at the date of accepting them.
“Services” means services provided by us through the Site, including making available the facility to donate to Autism Forward.
“User” means any visitor to the Site.
3. Intellectual Property
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our Site and the material published on it, including, among other things, all trade marks, trade names, copyright works, designs and inventions, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Site content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Site Content except for your own personal, and non-commercial use. Any other use of Site Content requires prior written permission to be obtained by contacting Jane Pierce at Autism Forward on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The names, images and logos identifying Autism Forward or third parties and their Services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Autism Forward and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Autism Forward or any other third party.
4. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- The information on the Site should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and Autism Forward gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy completeness or relevance of the information on the Site and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information or any access to or use of the Site including without limitation any loss of profit or indirect incidental or consequential loss. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties of any kind either express or implied are hereby expressly excluded, including but not limited to any warranties as to ownership or quality of material, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Although we take reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from third parties is accurate and not defamatory or offensive it cannot be responsible for content provided by third parties or linked pages.
5. Security and Virus Protection
- Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, Autism Forward cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using the Site or material derived from it. You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware, software and stored data on your computer system and hardware, software and stored data of third parties who may access, or be otherwise connected to, your computer system.
- Security advice note: we recommend that when conducting an online operation you do not use a public or shared computer or a device such as a laptop or mobile phone while you are using public wireless networks. Make sure that nobody can see your confidential details whilst you are typing, logout and close your browser when you have finished. The computer you use to attach to our system should be secure, and include the latest operating system, software and anti-virus updates.
6. Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international or national rules, laws, or regulations; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Site or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate (without liability) your use of the Site or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove Site Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms.
7. Linked Websites
- The Site may contain links to other independent websites. These links are provided for your convenience only, and do not amount to a recommendation or endorsement by us of that third party or its website. Please note that we have no control over the content such third party websites, and we have not verified the accuracy of any content on such third party website. Accordingly, we are not liable for your use of or reliance on the content or availability of such third party websites.
8. Media and Newsletters
9. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- You agree that from time to time we may remove or suspend the availability of the Site for indefinite periods of time or cancel or suspend any part(s) of the Services at any time, without notice to you.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of England and Wales.
- In relation to any products or services provided through our Site, including but not limited to legal resource packs, our liability to you shall be limited to the price paid for those products or services.
- Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, we do not give or make any warranty or representation (whether express or implied) that any such information is accurate, timely, complete or available. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever and however it arises as a result of your use of or reliance on the information on the Site or for your inability to access or use the Site for any period of time.
- The Site and Services delivered to you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement other than that implied by law. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to Services provided through the Site. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your cancellation rights.
- Please note that we only provide our Site for private and personal use and information purposes only. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial, professional, trade, or business purposes, and we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, however this arises.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms (such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions).
- These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by us. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of these Terms for all purposes.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination and/or we may deny you access to our Site or any Services (or any part thereof).
12. Entire Agreement
- The Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Site, any Site Content and/or Services, superseding and extinguishing any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms). Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
13. Governing Law